Dahlia and Roses
- How to confidentally handle, store and work with gum paste and the essential tools used for sugar flower making
- How to mix colours
- How to vein and wire sugarflowers
- How to create Dahlia and Roses in sugar
- How to create calyx
- Dusting techniques to bring the sugar flowers to live
- How to steam sugar flowers
- How to bring it all together to arrange sugar flowers onto cakes
Classes are held at my home in Aldgate East, London. I encourage you to take public transport where possible as parking is extremely restricted. Nearest tube station is Aldgate East (Leman Street exit).
Once you have booked the class you will receive an email confirming your place on the class including address details.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All bookings must be paid in advance. Unfortunately refunds cannot be issued should you need to cancel your booking.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
All materials and tools are provided and are for in class use only, but you may want to bring along a pen and paper to make notes.
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a class, you will be offered a full refund. I will endeavour to advice you as far in advance as possible if I need to cancel a class.
Lunch is not provided, however there are plenty of local cafes and shops within walking distance.